Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Apple Bread

Biggs had originally said that he wanted apple pie but I didn't feel like something that sweet so we made apple bread, plus he could be a lot more involved in the process of making quick bread than cooking the pie filling on the stove. He was so excited to make apple bread and told me "mom, I'm really a good helper".


He was fascinated with the apple skin.

I have the most awesome apple peeler ever, so naturally Biggs had to try it!

 

This was him after asking me every two minutes if it was cool enough to eat, lol. So lil smarty pants is showing me that it's not hot anymore.

Delicious!

Here is a link to the recipe I used, however I did change a couple things. Instead of two cups of white sugar I did one cup white and one cup brown, I also had let Biggs crack the eggs and lost some so I did four eggs. You can also add 1 tsp of vanilla just to enhance the flavors.


No comments:

Post a Comment