Friday, October 17, 2014

Spooky Jars

All over the internet are these adorable little ghost jars so I thought we would try to make some of our own. A lot of the posts I've seen are mason jar ghosts which are cute but expensive (not really but I mean when I have jars in cupboards and the fridge why buy jars) I recycled mine, I knew I wanted to use them for something so I have been saving one every couple of weeks. Anywhooo! Here it is...

Start with a jar...

turn it over and wait for paint to fall...


get impatient so roll it around in a box like a madman and finally...

just paint the darn thing!!!



This one I used glow in the dark mod podge and white paint I put a few drops of water so that when Biggs rolled it in the box it spread really fast. For the sweet little face we used Biggs thumb and spread it around!

With the little orange Jack O Lantern one I did glow in the dark mod podge first then some orange paint that way, it glows in the dark! These are so cute and you can put a real candle, fake candle, or LED light! Biggs loves glow in the dark everything so I know where these are going tonight! :-)


Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment