Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Painted Lady Metamorphosis

Our caterpillars morphed into butterflies!





I apologize for my camera work, who knew it was so hard to capture pictures of butterflies on a windy day! Lol! We are definately going to order some more caterpillars it was so fun watching them grow and spin into their chrysillas and then emerge as beautiful butterflies. 

We were so inspired we couldn't stop so here are a couple other butterfly projects we worked on over the last week or so...


 Life cycle of a butterfly with different pasta noodles, we used orzo for the eggs, spiral for the caterpillars, shells for the chrysalis, and bowtie for the butterflies. 



We couldn't make enough of these Rorschach butterflies, just drip some paint and fold in half, easy peasy and beautiful.















I know that I haven't been keeping up with this blog as much as I want/should but we are constantly visiting someone, running errands, or just having too much fun and it's hard to photog with a baby in my arms haha. Speaking of baby here he is getting soooooo big!
Thanks for stopping by. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment